Outpatient Drug Rehab Toledo, Ohio:
Start your path to sobriety and wellness today.
Get The Help You Need
Outpatient rehab can be the solution for many individuals who are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Located in northwest Ohio, right at the western tip of Lake Erie, is a quaint metropolitan area called Toledo, where our treatment program promotes positive change and self-respect in each clients’ life while in a safe, secure, and supportive environment. Our wide variety of professional services, activities, and experiences help empower each person seeking recovery from substance use disorders.
An outpatient program is the most flexible treatment program but requires a lot of support and responsibility from the client to lessen the possibility of relapsing. Attending outpatient rehab in Toledo, OH is a great option for clients who are looking to maintain their regular routines at work, school, home, and with family while undergoing substance abuse treatment. Outpatient rehab participants are required to regularly meet with their individual therapists and attend AA and NA meetings.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab in Toledo, Ohio is a treatment program that is one step down from intensive outpatient treatment (IOT) for those who do not need a medically-supervised detox. While participating in outpatient rehab, clients can live in their homes, enabling them to increase their independence during treatment and teaching them strategies for working through substance abuse triggers.
While participating in our outpatient rehab program in Toledo, Ohio, patients attend weekly group and individual therapy sessions. They are also encouraged to continue their involvement in the 12-step program. At our outpatient rehab in Toledo, Ohio you can expect the following:
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more
What are the Benefits of Outpatient Rehab in Toledo?
During our outpatient rehab in Toledo, Ohio, patients continue their path to recovery while increasing their level of independence during treatment. One of our licensed addiction specialists will determine the best possible treatment program for each client based on their substance abuse history and specific needs. Some of the benefits of outpatient rehab include:
- Lower Costs: Outpatient rehab in Toledo, OH is typically a lower treatment cost than a residential treatment program, making it more affordable for individuals.
- Less time spent in treatment: Outpatient rehab is ideal for individuals who have previously undergone more intense treatment for their addiction. They are sober, have been through medical detox, and have built a foundation for continuing recovery.
- Solid support network: For outpatient rehab to be most effective, clients need a strong, supportive network to go to while not actively in treatment. As long as you have supportive friends and loved ones you can go home to, outpatient care should be fine for you. If you do not have this structure, you may want to consider staying in a sober living home while undergoing treatment.
- Maintain work and family life: Outpatient rehab is ideal for those who have responsibilities that they cannot abandon or are a caretaker. Outpatient rehab offers individuals the opportunity to carry out their responsibilities while still receiving treatment for their addictions.
- Identify triggers: While participating in outpatient rehab in Toledo, OH, clients learn how to identify triggers of their substance abuse and learn to manage and avoid these triggers in the future—individuals who are actively in treatment and have a severe addiction generally find these triggers early on but strengthen their ability to cope independently while participating in outpatient rehab.
- Strengthen relapse prevention techniques: Outpatient rehab offers clients the opportunity to learn and re-learn valuable tools for preventing potential relapse and identify warning signs.
How Does Outpatient Rehab Work for Drug and Alcohol Addiction?
Outpatient rehab offers flexibility for those interested in a more mild treatment program. During a consultation at the Recovery Institute of Ohio, licensed addiction treatment specialists determine the best possible treatment program for each individual. This assessment is based on their substance abuse history and specific detox, treatment, and therapy needs.
This treatment program requires participants to attend weekly group and individual therapy sessions with their designated therapists. Additionally, participation in the 12-step program is strongly encouraged to assist with recovery.
Outpatient Addiction Services in Toledo, Ohio: Is Outpatient Rehab Right for You?
Outpatient Rehab is designed for individuals with more mild substance abuse issues who need a flexible schedule in order to maintain their employment and other personal commitments, including childcare.
How Much Does Outpatient Rehab Cost for Addiction Recovery?
To learn more about outpatient rehab and the costs associated with this specific treatment program, please contact us.
How Long is Outpatient Rehab at an Addiction Treatment Center?
Outpatient rehab programs in Toledo, Ohio are one to three days per week, for approximately one to three hours each. Many individuals participate in outpatient rehab for several months, but the duration is different for each person depending on their needs, history, and recovery process.
How Do Residential and Outpatient Rehab Programs Compare?
Residential treatment is considered inpatient treatment. While the overall goal of inpatient and outpatient treatment is to help individuals receive the tools they need to live a healthy, sober life, there are distinct differences between the two. Residential treatment is much more intensive than outpatient, providing 24/7 care and eliminating almost all outside distractions, enabling the individual to focus solely on recovery. Inpatient rehab typically lasts 1 to 6 months, depending on the needs of the individual.
Alcohol Rehab Centers and Drug Rehab Centers in Toledo, Ohio
Choosing the right treatment program is an important step towards recovery. Each addiction treatment program offered at Recovery Institute of Ohio in Toledo has the same underlying goal of helping patients to live a life of sobriety but take different paths to accomplish this.
The best place to start is by identifying your expectations of what you plan to gain from addiction treatment rehabilitation and creating a plan that is right for you. Before deciding what program to attend, it can be beneficial to take a tour of Drug Rehab Ohio and speak with one of our addiction treatment specialists to help determine which program is the best fit for you.