What To Bring
Get The Help You Need
Items You Should Bring:
- Casual and comfortable clothing (no more than one to two suitcases). Laundry facilities, including supplies, are available for use.
- Insurance card and identification (driver’s license or state-issued ID).
- If you smoke cigarettes, please bring your own (a carton, etc.)
- Reading materials
- Any electrical items, such as hair dryers, curling irons or electric shavers will be checked for safety.
What to Leave at Home:
Upon admission, a search of belongings is done to protect our patients from drugs or contraband entering the facility. Please do not bring the following:
- Non-prescription medications (i.e., Advil, Tylenol etc.), vitamins, herbs or nutritional supplements.
- Excessive or expensive jewellery.
- Exercise equipment, craft materials, or irons.
- Shoe polish, soap, detergent or bleach.
- Glass items.
- Straight razors, razor blades, pocket knives, knitting needles, crochet hooks, or metal hairpieces.
- Aerosol products, including deodorant and hairspray.
- Products containing alcohol (i.e., mouthwash, aftershave, facial toner, perfume, perfumed lotions, etc.)
- Illegal substances or mood-altering drugs.
- Firearms and/or supplies.
Are You Ready to Start a Better Way of Life?
Today is a Great Day
to Be Clean and Sober.
"*" indicates required fields