Outpatient Rehab Findlay, Ohio
Start your path to sobriety and wellness today.
Get The Help You Need
For those battling drug or alcohol addiction, outpatient rehab may be the most effective treatment option. In Findlay, Ohio, our outpatient treatment program is a step down from our other rigorous levels of care, including our inpatient treatment program. It is a fantastic rehabilitation program for people who are transitioning from inpatient rehab back to everyday life.
Patients who attend outpatient rehab live at home during treatment, increasing their freedom while also learning practical skills for dealing with triggers that can lead to drug use. In addition, this level of treatment provides tools that can be used at various stages throughout the recovery process, such as when the patient could be at risk of relapsing and needing extra help.
Recovery Institute of Ohio provides outpatient treatment in a safe and supportive environment. Like our other addiction treatment programs, outpatient addiction treatment includes medication management, life skills education, nutritional education, therapy, and counseling. This ensures that patients receive all they require to make a full recovery.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab is the most flexible treatment option. Still, it requires a significant amount of support and responsibility on the patient’s part to reduce the risk of a relapse. On the other hand, this level of care is the least intensive compared to intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP), and residential treatment.
Each week, Recovery Institute of Ohio’s outpatient rehab program includes a single group and individual treatment session. Clients are also encouraged to maintain their 12-step program participation and attend AA or NA meetings. Clients must remain sober and attend all therapy sessions while enrolled in our outpatient rehab program. Our outpatient treatment program offers the following benefits to patients:
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy with Clinical Staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation, and more
What are the Benefits of Outpatient Rehab in Findlay, Ohio?
Clients continue their recovery journey while increasing their level of independence while in outpatient therapy. We typically do not recommend outpatient rehab for severe addictions because it is the lowest degree of treatment. Instead, it’s a chance for patients to apply what they’ve learned in higher levels of treatment to their daily life while still having structure and support. Outpatient therapy has a number of advantages, including:
- Lower costs: Outpatient treatment is often less expensive than residential therapy, making it more accessible to individuals in Findlay, Ohio.
- Less time spent in treatment: Outpatient rehab is beneficial for people who have previously received more intensive addiction therapy. As a result, they’re clean and sober, having gone through medical detox, and have already begun laying down the groundwork for long-term rehabilitation.
- Solid support network: Clients need a strong, supportive network to turn to when not actively in treatment for outpatient recovery to be most effective. Outpatient care should be good for patients with supporting friends and loved ones to return to. Patients who lack this support structure may wish to consider staying in a sober living home during their therapy.
Additional benefits of receiving outpatient care include:
- Maintain work and family life: Outpatient treatment is appropriate for those who have commitments they can’t ignore or who care for others. Outpatient rehab allows people to keep their employment and caregiving obligations while receiving addiction treatment.
- Identify triggers: Clients who are actively in treatment and have a severe addiction learn how to identify triggers of their substance abuse and manage and avoid these triggers in the future while participating in outpatient rehab. People who are actively in treatment and have a severe addiction find these triggers early on but strengthen their ability to cope independently while participating in outpatient rehab.
What is the Difference Between Standard Outpatient Treatment and Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Findlay, Ohio?
The most notable difference between standard outpatient treatment (OP) and intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) is the amount of time spent in treatment. Recovery Institute of Ohio’s intensive outpatient program requires patients to attend treatment three to five days a week for at least three hours per day. Thus, unlike our conventional outpatient program, which only requires participation one to three times per week for at least one hour per day, our intensive outpatient program demands involvement every day.
What are the Differences Between Outpatient Rehab and Residential Treatment Programs in Findlay, Ohio?
Outpatient therapy is very different from residential treatment, on a variety of levels. While both outpatient and inpatient treatment have the same primary objective of providing clients with the tools they need to live a good, sober life, there are significant distinctions in the two approaches and paths followed to get there.
Clients in outpatient treatment do not have to live at the treatment facility in order to receive treatment, allowing them to return home to care for their families, employment, school, or other obligations. Recovery Institute of Ohio’s outpatient program, in Findlay, Ohio, is exceptionally flexible and economical, allowing participants to manage their duties and continue most of their daily schedule while receiving the support they require for recovery.
Outpatient recovery programs last 1-3 hours per day, 1-3 days per week. Many people attend outpatient rehab for several months; however, the length of time varies based on the individual’s needs, history, and recovery process.
Residential treatment (inpatient rehab) on the other hand, is significantly more intensive, offering 24-hour care and removing practically all outside distractions, allowing the individual to concentrate exclusively on rehabilitation. Inpatient therapy can last anywhere from 1-6 months, depending on the individual’s needs.
How Much Does Outpatient Rehab Cost?
To learn more about outpatient rehab and the costs associated with this specific treatment program, please contact us.
How Long is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehabilitation programs in Findlay, Ohio, typically meet one to three times each week for one to three hours each. Many people attend outpatient rehab for several months; however, the length of time varies based on the individual’s needs, history, and recovery process.
Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Findlay, Ohio
Choosing the right addiction treatment program is an essential step towards recovery. Treatment programs at Drug Rehab Ohio all have the same objective of assisting patients in achieving sobriety and living a healthy, sober life, but they have a different approach depending on the needs of each individual.
An ideal step in beginning your recovery is determining your expectations for what you hope to gain from an addiction treatment program. It can be helpful to speak with an addiction treatment specialist before deciding on the program to attend and discover the various treatment programs available to find which is the best fit for you.