Partial Hospitalization Program in Findlay,
Begin your path to recovery and wellness in Findlay.
Get The Help You Need
Individuals battling drug and alcohol addiction can benefit from partial hospitalization programs (PHP), often known as day treatment programs. These are typically less restrictive than residential treatment programs but provide more structure and accountability than outpatient programs. Our partial hospitalization program, located in Findlay, Ohio, fosters positive change and self-respect in each client’s life while providing a safe, secure, and supportive environment.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) combine the rigorous and monitored residential treatment atmosphere with the autonomy of outpatient treatment. According to numerous studies, partial hospitalization programs significantly reduce the symptoms of substance use disorders and related mental health issues. The following are some components you can expect while attending our partial hospitalization program in Findlay, Ohio:
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation, and more
What Should I Expect From a Partial Hospitalization Program?
After completing residential treatment, a partial hospitalization program (PHP) is typically offered as a step-down program. Without the complete structure of residential treatment, this program provides patients with the advice and support they need to reintegrate into society. PHPs continue to deliver high-level counseling and therapeutic programming throughout the week.
Patients are not needed to stay overnight when participating in our partial hospitalization program. PHP involves therapeutic program activities lasting between 5 and 6 hours each day, 5-7 days per week.
Patients who are ready and able to fully engage in therapy after completing detox and residential treatment are likely to prosper in a partial hospitalization program. The following are some of PHP’s advantages:
- Regular structured, intensive therapy sessions
- Extended access to medical attention
- Regular meetings and classes for support
Additional benefits of attending PHP at Recovery Institute of Ohio include:
- Program hours: The hours spent in a PHP are usually comparable to those spent at an office, which is done on purpose. Patients can transition back into working hours and consolidate their knowledge of how much effort recovery requires by having partial hospitalization hours that are similar to those of a workday.
- Structured daytime treatment program: The program schedule highlights the importance of a partial hospitalization program to an individual’s early recovery efforts and serves as a reminder that developing the skills needed to stay clean must supersede all other goals.
- Better chance at life-long recovery: Individuals who attend PHPs as part of a continuum of care, such as beginning with medically monitored detox, moving on to residential treatment, and then stepping down to a partial hospitalization program, have a better likelihood of long-term recovery than those who simply attend one program.
Although partial hospitalization might be an excellent place to start on the road to recovery, it is typically utilized as a step-down treatment program from residential therapy. Because this is frequently the first treatment program after inpatient treatment, it is an important stage in developing healthy behaviors for long-term recovery.
Is a Partial Hospitalization Program Effective for Recovery Treatment?
Individuals who have a supportive, healing environment at home tend to benefit the most from partial hospitalization programs. If an individual is attending an outpatient treatment program and lives at home with someone who has an untreated substance use disorder, it can make the recovery process exceedingly challenging for the PHP participant.
For those who have previously relapsed, have co-occurring illnesses, or have been victims of abuse may need to begin with an inpatient program and subsequently progress to a PHP setting. Based on your substance abuse history, our addiction specialists at the Recovery Institute of Ohio in Findlay can evaluate which program is the ideal fit for you or a loved one.
Do I Need to Participate in a Partial Hospitalization Program After Residential Treatment?
People are frequently startled to learn that they require ongoing care after completing a residential treatment program. In our experience, the more treatment a recovering person receives, the easier it is to keep their sobriety. Patients aren’t required to stay in residential therapy for the duration of their treatment. They can choose step-down programs like partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient (IOP), and standard outpatient programs (OP) to gradually return to daily life and assume more responsibilities while receiving medical care and rehabilitative services.
A partial inpatient program can also help people who need acute addiction treatment but can’t abandon their obligations. If they cannot commit to residential treatment, a partial hospitalization program may be the best option. If the framework of a PHP does not give the essential structure and rigor needed for a full recovery, we may recommend residential care until their condition improves.
Patients can eventually transition down from partial hospitalization into a lower level of care, such as IOP or OP, as long as they see progress in their recovery and maintain their sobriety.
How Much Does Partial Hospitalization Cost in Findlay, Ohio?
As a general rule, the more intensive a treatment program is, the more expensive it is. Because partial hospitalization programs provide a more modest level of care than residential treatment, the expense of attending PHP is lower. Despite this, PHP is more expensive than outpatient programs since it provides access to high-level medical treatment.
Does Insurance Cover Partial Hospitalization?
Attending our partial hospitalization program in Findlay, Ohio, may be covered by your insurance. We suggest contacting your insurance carrier and inquiring about your coverage choices. You can contact us if you have any special questions about payments.
Alcohol Rehab Centers and Drug Rehab Centers in Findlay, Ohio
Choosing the right addiction treatment program is a crucial step towards recovery. The treatment programs at Drug Rehab Ohio all have the same objective of assisting patients in living a sober life, but they go about it in different ways.
The ideal place to begin is determining your expectations for what you hope to gain from addiction treatment and developing a tailored strategy for your needs. It can be helpful to speak with an addiction treatment specialist before picking which program to attend to discover which program is the best fit for you.