Residential Treatment Dublin, Ohio:
Addiction Recovery Center
Start your path to sobriety today.
Get The Help You Need
Recovery Institute of Ohio provides residential treatment for individuals seeking recovery from addiction to drugs or alcohol and require round-the-clock care. Residential treatment is the highest level of care we offer, and it provides clients with a wide range of treatment services, tools, and therapies to address the root cause of their addiction in a secure setting.
Our primary goal for those participating in our residential treatment program in Dublin, Ohio, is to ensure they receive the most effective substance abuse treatment possible. We provide a safe and supportive environment with access to experienced physicians, addiction experts, psychiatrists, and certified counselors. Drug Rehab Ohio strives to make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
What Is a Residential Treatment Center in Dublin, Ohio?
Residential treatment centers are considered live-in facilities that offer a variety of addiction treatment and therapy options. Our residential treatment program in Dublin, Ohio, is designed to treat each client as a whole, not just by the symptoms of their addiction. Our addiction treatment specialists consider all aspects of each person’s mind, body, and spirit when developing a treatment plan tailored to their specific needs.
Patients attend daily group and individual therapy sessions as well as leisure activities such as sports, art, and music classes while in our residential treatment program. In addition, they learn to manage and reduce stress to avoid a potential relapse. Attending 12-step program meetings is also highly encouraged throughout the duration of the program.
While attending our residential treatment program in Dublin, OH, individuals can expect to participate in the following:
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation, and more
What Are the Benefits of Attending a Residential Treatment Center in Dublin, Ohio?
Our residential treatment program in Dublin, Ohio, is an effective treatment option for those battling an untreated addiction problem. Clients receive the specialized attention they require to identify and treat their substance use disorder properly. Patients can transition to a less intensive level of care once their symptoms have been addressed. However, there is no need to speed through our residential treatment program. Patience and the capability to handle internal and external factors one day at a time are required for long-term rehabilitation.
Individuals seeking treatment for addiction and substance abuse could benefit from residential treatment in a variety of ways.
Some benefits to participating in our residential treatment program include:
- Be surrounded by a supportive community
- Receive 24/7 care from expert addiction specialists, doctors, and psychiatrists
- Live in a safe environment free of outside distractions
- Distance from the toxic people/environments, which can eliminate triggers and provide a new perspective
- Frequent treatment sessions and activities throughout the day
- Have a variety of tools and therapies at your disposal
- Cultivate friendships with sober, supportive people
- Practice a new, healthy routine
One of the most significant advantages of getting treatment at a residential facility is the opportunity to receive well-balanced, integrated care. In addition, separating yourself from your previous environment and removing toxic individuals and triggers from your life is tremendously freeing.
Some clients gain a new perspective on their recovery path simply by experiencing alone time and distance from their familiar environment. Patients in our residential treatment program have frequent therapy sessions and visit with their therapist daily – sometimes multiple times a day. Furthermore, our addiction therapists can see patients in various locations, allowing them to establish deeper relationships.
Furthermore, residential treatment provides structure and regularity, which are essential when recovering from addiction. Our residential treatment program in Dublin, Ohio, carefully eases patients into a healthy routine. A healthy routine includes establishing a scheduled time to wake up, go to bed, take medication, participate in tasks or chores, attend therapy sessions and make time for relaxation at the same time each day.
How Does Residential Treatment Compare to Other Treatment Programs?
Our residential addiction treatment program in Dublin, OH, is the most intensive treatment option we provide, requiring patients to live at our facility and receive 24/7 medical care and supervision. This level of care is recommended for those suffering from chronic addiction or who are at a higher risk of self-destructive behavior.
After your symptoms have been diagnosed, our experienced team of professionals implements a personalized treatment care plan. Once completed, you will be able to transition to a lower level of care. All of our addiction treatment services are evidence-based and led by certified addiction treatment professionals.
Listed below are a few of the ways that our residential treatment program compares to our other addiction treatment programs – partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient (IOP), and standard outpatient (OP):
- Live at our treatment facility: The main difference between our residential treatment program and our other treatment programs in Dublin, Ohio, is that while patients attend our residential treatment program, they are required to reside at our treatment facility under 24-hour medical supervision and care until they are stabilized and ready to transition to a lower level of care.
- Better equipped to treat severe problems: Attending our outpatient treatment program in Dublin, Ohio, is an excellent way to enhance your overall recovery, but it is often expected for patients to be sober to participate. If your addiction is not yet under control, we recommend completing an inpatient residential treatment program first.
- More comprehensive range of services: We offer the most extensive addiction treatment services for those who reside at our addiction treatment center in Dublin, Ohio. Patients’ have added benefits of living in a safe and controlled setting, such as at our facility, which includes more hours of therapy and support.
How Effective Is Residential Treatment?
Residential treatment may serve as the optimal addiction program for someone battling a severe substance use disorder. This level of care is top-tier for someone who has failed to recover using previous treatment techniques and requires intensive guidance in a supportive atmosphere that they can not find at home. Other people who are suggested to attend a residential treatment program are those who could be a potential danger to themselves.
Residential treatment programs, in most situations, assist clinicians in gaining a complete understanding of the participant’s symptoms, resulting in a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan to promote long-term sobriety.
Is Residential Treatment Considered Inpatient or Outpatient?
Residential treatment is considered inpatient rehab as the program requires patients to reside on-site during treatment. While inpatient and outpatient treatment at our treatment center in Dublin, Ohio, have the same goal of providing individuals with the tools they need to recover from substance use disorders, there are significant variations between the two.
Inpatient treatment is significantly more intensive than outpatient rehab as it provides 24/7 care and removes practically all outside distractions, allowing the participant to concentrate solely on rehabilitation. Outpatient treatment allows patients to participate in their treatment on their own terms while maintaining their external responsibilities, including school, work, or family obligations.
Inpatient therapy can last anywhere from one to six months, depending on the individual’s needs. Outpatient recovery programs last 1-3 hours per day, 1-3 days per week. Many people attend outpatient rehab for several months; however, the length varies based on the individual’s needs and addiction history.
What Is the Difference Between a Sober Living Home and a Residential Treatment Center?
A sober living home, often referred to as a group home, is a drug and alcohol-free environment where people in recovery can live and continue practicing their sobriety. Most people who live in a sober living home in Dublin, Ohio, have completed an inpatient treatment program, however, it is not mandatory. Group homes provide comprehensive support and structure in a less restrictive setting than residential treatment. We strongly encourage those early in their recovery to contact our facility so that one of our experienced team members can guide you in the right direction.
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of a Residential Treatment Program?
The expense of attending a residential treatment program in Dublin, OH, may be covered by your insurance. We suggest contacting your insurance carrier and inquiring about your coverage choices. In addition, you can reach out to our treatment facility regarding any special payment questions you may have.
Addiction Treatment in Dublin, Ohio
Selecting the best treatment program is a crucial step in the recovery process. Recovery Institute of Ohio’s treatment programs in Dublin, OH, all have the same overarching objective of assisting patients in achieving a sober and healthy lifestyle.
It is encouraged to first determine your expectations for what you hope to gain from an addiction treatment program before making a decision. It can be helpful to speak with an addiction treatment specialist to discover the options available before deciding which program is the best fit for you.