Partial Hospitalization Program in Toledo,
Ohio (PHP Addiction Treatment)
Your path to recovery, health, and wellness in Toledo.
Get The Help You Need
Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) in Toledo, OH, offer a safe, comfortable environment for you or your loved one struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. PHP at the Recovery Institute of Ohio provides effective treatment for individuals suffering from addiction and substance abuse.
Our goal is to provide clients with the tools they need for a successful recovery. We provide customized care from expert addiction specialists, psychiatrists, physicians, and licensed counselors, ultimately creating positive change and self-respect in each individual’s life.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) in Toledo, OH?
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) offers a combination of the acute, structured environment provided in residential treatment and the autonomy of outpatient treatment. Partial hospitalization programs in Toledo, OH provide intensive care without requiring individuals to live at our facility. Clients attend group therapy 6 days per week (Monday through Saturday), in addition to attending seven Twelve Step Program meetings per week. Clients also can expect the following while attending our partial hospitalization program in Toledo, Ohio:
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more
What Should I Expect From Partial Hospitalization in Toledo, OH?
Partial hospitalization programs in Toledo, OH are usually offered as step-down programs after completion of a residential treatment program. These treatment programs provide patients the direction and support needed to reintegrate into the world without the complete residential treatment care structure. However, PHPs in Toledo, OH still provide high-level assistance and therapeutic programming on a relatively short-term basis. Individuals who are ideal for partial hospitalization programs include those willing and able to fully engage in therapy after completing detox and residential treatment.
At our PHP in Toledo, OH, patients participate in both group therapy and individual therapy sessions throughout the day. Daily wellness activities focus on healing through art, music, stress management, and recreational therapy. Individuals also have access to life skills courses and Twelve-Step meetings.
The benefits of PHP in Toledo, OH include:
- Regular structured, intensive therapy sessions
- Extended access to medical attention
- Regular meetings and classes for support
Additional benefits of attending PHP at the Recovery Institute of Ohio in Toledo, OH include:
- Program hours: The hours spent in a PHP in Toledo, OH are usually comparable to office-based work hours, which is intentional. Having the hours of partial hospitalization equivalent to what would be expected of a workday helps patients’ shift back into working hours and solidify their perception of how much effort sobriety demands.
- Structured daytime treatment program: The program schedule emphasizes the importance of a partial hospitalization program in an individual’s recovery efforts in the beginning stage of rehabilitation and serves as a reminder that acquiring the skills required to stay sober must be a top priority. Patients engaging in our Partial Hospitalization Program receive care from expert addiction specialists, doctors, and psychiatrists.
- Better chance at life-long recovery: Individuals who attend PHPs in Toledo, OH as a continuum of care, such as starting with medically monitored detox and transitioning to residential treatment and then stepping down to a partial hospitalization program, typically have a better chance at lasting recovery than those who attend only one program.
- Ability to live at home: PHP in Toledo, OH serves as a transitional program for those who have already participated in our residential treatment and are ready to return to their everyday lives slowly. While still serving as an intensive program, it allows for individuals to take their recovery one step at a time in a manner that suits their needs and isn’t overwhelming.
Through our partial hospitalization program in Toledo, OH, we strive to provide you with a safe, secure, supportive environment and a wide variety of professional services, activities, and experiences that will empower you in your journey towards achieving sobriety.
Is a Partial Hospitalization Program in Toledo, OH Effective for Recovery Treatment?
Partial hospitalization programs in Toledo, OH are known to be most effective for individuals who have a supportive recovery environment at home. Since this type of program is an outpatient treatment program, it tends to be the most effective for individuals who have a supportive, sober home environment. For example, if an individual is living at home with someone who is abusing substances, it can make rehab and recovery difficult for the individual participating in PHP.
People who have experienced a relapse in the past, have co-occurring disorders, or have been victims of abuse might need to start with an inpatient treatment program and then slowly transition to a PHP. At the Recovery Institute of Ohio in Toledo, OH, one of our licensed medical staff can determine which program is the best fit for you or your loved one based on your substance abuse history.
How Much Does Partial Hospitalization Cost?
As a general rule, the higher the treatment program’s intensity, the higher the cost of the treatment. Partial hospitalization programs serve a more moderate acuity environment than residential treatment, and therefore the cost to attend PHP is lower. Still, because PHP offers access to high-level medical care, it is more expensive than outpatient programs.
Does Insurance Cover Partial Hospitalization in Toledo, OH?
Your insurance may cover the cost of attending our partial hospitalization program in Toledo, OH. We recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them about your coverage options. For specific questions about payments, you can contact us.
Alcohol Rehab Centers and Drug Rehab Centers in Toledo,Ohio
Choosing the right treatment program is an important step towards recovery. Each treatment program offered at the Recovery Institute of Ohio in Toledo, Ohio has the same underlying goal of helping patients to live a life of sobriety but take different paths to accomplish this.
The best place to start is by identifying your expectations of what you plan to gain from Drug Rehab Ohio and creating a plan that is right for you. Before deciding what program to attend, it can be beneficial to speak with an addiction treatment specialist to determine which program is the best fit for you.