Outpatient Rehab Columbus Ohio
Start your path to sobriety and wellness today.
Get The Help You Need
For many facing drug and alcohol addiction, outpatient rehabilitation may be the optimal program. At Recovery Institute of Ohio, our treatment program creates positive change and self-respect in each client’s life by supplying them with a safe, secure, and supportive atmosphere. Our wide variety of professional services, activities, and experiences help empower each person who needs recovery from substance abuse disorders.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
In Columbus, Ohio, our outpatient rehab is a treatment program for those who do not need an alcohol rehab program that includes a medically-supervised detox and is one step below Intensive outpatient rehab (IOP). Clients can continue living and working as usual while in an outpatient program, empowering them to increase their independence during treatment while also teaching them strategies for working through substance abuse triggers.
Our outpatient rehab program in Columbus, Ohio, allows our clients to attend group therapy one time per week. Our patients will also meet individually with their therapist every week and are encouraged to continue involvement with a 12-step program.
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more
What are the Benefits of Our Columbus Outpatient Rehab?
Through our outpatient rehab in Columbus, Ohio, individuals continue their path to recovery while boosting their independence through weekly treatments. One of our licensed addiction specialists will determine the best treatment method for each of our clients based on their substance abuse history and specific needs. The benefits of outpatient rehab include:
- Lower Costs: Outpatient Rehab is typically a lower treatment cost than a residential treatment program, making it more affordable for individuals.
- Ability to Live at Home: Individuals can live at home while receiving addiction treatment.
- Maintain Work and Family Life: Outpatient rehab is an excellent program for those who have work obligations and personal responsibilities such as caretaking. Outpatient rehab for addiction enables individuals to maintain their employment and caretaking responsibilities while participating in treating their substance abuse.
- Identify Triggers: Our clients learn how to recognize triggers of their substance abuse (addiction) so that they can control and evade their triggers in the future.
- Relapse Prevention: Individuals learn valuable tools for preventing potential relapse and identify warning signs during treatment.
- Addresses Long-Lasting Recovery: Outpatient rehab aims to provide individuals with the customized treatment they need by using a mixture of therapies to live an addiction-free, happy life.
How Does Outpatient Rehab Work?
Outpatient treatment programs offer flexibility to clients who are interested in a less intense addiction recovery treatment. During a consultation at the Recovery Institute of Ohio, a licensed addiction specialist will determine the most beneficial treatment program for every patient. This assessment is based on their substance abuse history and specific detox, treatment, and therapy needs.
This addiction recovery program obliges clients to attend one group session per week and an individual therapy session. Additionally, participation in the 12-step program is strongly promoted to aid in a complete recovery.
Outpatient Addiction Services in Columbus, Ohio:
Is Outpatient Rehab the Right Program To Treat Your Addiction?
At Drug Rehab Ohio, our outpatient treatment program is designed for individuals who need addiction treatment while maintaining flexibility for personal and work obligations. The outpatient program offered at Recovery Institute of Ohio allows patients with more mild substance abuse issues to continue with their lives while providing help.
How Much Does Outpatient Rehab Cost?
Contact the Recovery Institute of Ohio to learn more about our outpatient rehab in Columbus, Ohio, and the costs associated with this specific treatment program.
How Long is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab programs in Columbus, Ohio, provide treatment one to three days per week, for approximately one to three hours each. Outpatient rehabilitation will last for several months for many of our patients, but this may vary depending on an individual’s needs, history, and progression.
How Do Residential and Outpatient Rehab Programs For Substance Abuse Compare?
Both types of addiction treatment have the common goal of helping patients recover and live a healthy life; however, residential treatment is an inpatient rehabilitation program. Inpatient rehab (residential treatment) is a much more robust treatment method than outpatient, providing 24/7 care and eliminating almost all outside distractions, allowing the patient to focus on their recovery. Inpatient rehab typically lasts 1 to 6 months, depending on the needs of the individual.