Partial Hospitalization Program Dayton,
Ohio (PHP Addiction Treatment)
Your path to recovery, health, and wellness in Dayton.
Get The Help You Need
At Recovery Institute of Ohio, we specialize in personalized treatment programs for individuals suffering from addiction and substance abuse. Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) in Dayton, OH, offers a safe and comfortable environment for you or your loved one on their recovery journey. Our partial hospitalization program’s goal is to provide patients with the tools they need for a successful recovery, making it possible for them to live a fulfilling and sober life. We provide customized care from expert addiction specialists, licensed counselors, psychiatrists, and physicians, to promote positive change and self-respect in each individual’s life.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Our partial hospitalization program in Dayton, Ohio, provides intensive care without requiring individuals to reside at our addiction treatment center. Patients are encouraged to attend group therapy sessions six days per week (Monday through Saturday) and meet with their therapist individually every week. Attending Twelve Step Program meetings throughout each week is also recommended.
Our partial hospitalization program includes:
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more
What Should I Expect From a Partial Hospitalization?
Our PHP is an ideal treatment option for individuals who have already completed a residential treatment program and are transitioning back to their regular routine. The benefits of PHP at our Ohio rehab include:
- Structured Care: Individuals participating in our partial hospitalization program in Dayton, Ohio receive care from our expert clinical staff.
- Frequent Treatment Sessions: Group and individual therapy sessions are encouraged for patients to attend throughout the day. Additionally, daily wellness activities focus on healing through art, music, stress management, and recreational therapy. Individuals also have access to life skills courses and Twelve-Step meetings.
- Ability To Live At Home: PHP serves as a transitional program for those who have already participated in our residential treatment and are ready to slowly get back to their everyday lives. While still undergoing an intensive addiction treatment program, individuals are able to take their recovery one step at a time in a manner that suits their needs and isn’t overwhelming.
- Lower Costs: PHP tends to be less expensive than a residential treatment program since the individual is living at their own home.
At Recovery Institute of Ohio, our PHPs are for those who seek recovery from substance abuse disorders and/or mental health problems in Dayton, OH. We strive to provide patients with a safe, secure, and supportive environment with access to services, activities, and experiences focused on empowering individuals on their journey to sobriety.
Is a Partial Hospitalization Program Effective for Recovery Treatment?
Yes, our PHP is known to be an effective treatment program for some individuals. Since this type of program is considered an outpatient program, it tends to be the most effective for individuals who come from an environment that is supportive and practices sobriety. For example, if an individual lives in a home where others are abusing substances, it can make rehabilitation difficult for the individual participating in PHP.
People who have experienced a relapse in the past or who have co-occurring disorders might need to start their recovery with an inpatient program and then slowly transition to the PHP.
One of our licensed medical professionals at Drug Rehab Ohio can help to determine which program is the most effective for you or your loved one based on one’s substance abuse history.
Does Insurance Cover Partial Hospitalization Services?
Some insurance policies may cover the costs of a partial hospitalization program in Dayton, Ohio. We recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them about your coverage options. For specific questions about payments, please contact us.