Partial Hospitalization Program in Cleveland,
Ohio (PHP Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment)
Your path to recovery, health, and wellness in Cleveland.
Get The Help You Need
Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) in Cleveland, OH, gives patients a secure, tranquil atmosphere that will allow for stress-free rehabilitation to take place. At Recovery Institute of Ohio in Cleveland, OH, we provide specialized treatment for individuals suffering from addiction and substance abuse. Our focus is to equip patients with every tool and resource needed to successfully overcome their addiction, helping them live a sober life that is complete with fulfillment. We provide customized care from expert addiction specialists, psychiatrists, physicians, and licensed counselors, ultimately creating positive change and self-respect in each of our patients.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)?
Our partial hospitalization program in Cleveland offers patients intensive treatment with the ability to live in their own homes. Our clients attend group therapy six days per week (Monday through Saturday), in addition to attending seven Twelve Step Program meetings per week. Clients also meet separately with their therapist every week while in the partial hospitalization program.
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more
What Should I Expect From a Partial Hospitalization Program?
PHP programs at our Cleveland, OH-area facility can be ideal for individuals who have already completed a residential treatment program and are transitioning back to their normal routine. The benefits of our PHP include:
- Structured Care: Individuals participating in our partial hospitalization program in Cleveland, OH receive care from expert addiction specialists, doctors, and psychiatrists.
- Frequent Treatment Sessions: Engage in both group therapy and individual therapy sessions throughout the day while enrolled in our PHP program. Additionally, daily wellness activities focus on healing through art, music, stress management, and recreational therapy. Clients also have life skills courses and Twelve-Step meetings at their disposal.
- Ability to Live at Home: PHP serves as a transitional program for patients who have participated in our inpatient treatment and are ready to take the first step back into their everyday lives. While still serving as an intensive program, it allows our patients the opportunity to grasp their recovery step-by-step in a manner that suits their needs and will continue their transition.
- Lower Costs: PHP tends to be a lower cost than a residential treatment program since the individual is living at their own home.
At Recovery Institute of Ohio, we are devoted to helping those who seek recovery from substance abuse disorders or mental health problems in Cleveland, OH. Within our partial hospitalization program, we strive to provide a safe, secure, supportive environment and a wide variety of professional services, activities, and experiences that will empower you in your journey towards success.
Are Partial Hospitalization Programs Effective?
Yes, PHPs are particularly effective in specific scenarios. Since this type of treatment is an outpatient rehabilitation program, it tends to be the most effective for individuals with a caring, positive home environment. For example, if an individual is living at home with someone who is abusing substances, it can make rehab and recovery difficult for the individual participating in PHP.
Individuals who have undergone a relapse in the past, have co-occurring disorders, or have been victims of abuse might need to start with an inpatient program and then slowly transition to the PHP in Cleveland, OH.
At Drug Rehab Ohio, one of our licensed medical professionals can determine which program is the best fit for you or your loved one based on your substance abuse history.
Does Insurance Cover Partial Hospitalization?
Some insurance policies might cover the costs of a partial hospitalization program in Cleveland, OH. We recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them about your coverage options. For specific questions about payments, please contact us.