Partial Hospitalization Program in Cincinnati, Ohio (PHP Addiction Treatment)
Begin your path to recovery and wellness in Cincinnati.
Get The Help You Need
At Recovery Institute of Ohio, we specialize in personalized treatment programs for individuals suffering from addiction and substance abuse. Our partial hospitalization programs (PHP) in Cincinnati, OH provide a safe and comfortable environment for you or your loved one on their journey to recovery. The goal of our partial hospitalization program is to provide individuals with the tools they need for a successful recovery, making it possible for them to live a life of sobriety and fulfillment. A customized care plan is created by our team of expert addiction specialists, licensed counselors, psychiatrists, and physicians, to promote positive change and self-respect in each person’s life.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Our partial hospitalization program in Cincinnati, Ohio provides intensive care without requiring individuals to live at our addiction treatment facility. Patients are required to attend group therapy sessions six days per week (Monday through Saturday). They are also encouraged to meet individually with their therapist and participate in Twelve Step Program meetings throughout the week. Our partial hospitalization programs include:
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy with Clinical Staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your Primary Therapist
- Medication Management and Psychiatric Assessment, if indicated
- Wellness Center Activities (Stress Management/Recreational Therapy)
- Art and Music Therapy
- Job Readiness Participation and Internet Job Searches
- Job Applications/Resumes and Coaching for Job Interviews
- Life Skills
- Anger Management/Aggression Control and Domestic Violence Groups
- 12 Step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment Phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing Assistance, if indicated
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Discharge and Aftercare Planning
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation, and other concerns
What Should I Expect From a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Our PHP in Cincinnati, OH is an ideal treatment option for individuals who have completed a residential treatment program and now ready to begin their transition back to a normal routine.
The benefits of our PHP include:
- Structured Care: Individuals participating in our Partial Hospitalization Program in Cincinnati, Ohio receive care from our expert clinical team.
- Frequent Treatment Sessions: Individual and group therapy sessions are encouraged for patients to attend throughout the day. Additionally, there are daily wellness activities available that focus on healing through art, music, stress management, and recreational therapy. Individuals also have access to courses on life skills and Twelve-Step Program meetings.
- Ability To Live At Home: While still undergoing an intensive addiction treatment program, individuals are able to take their recovery one step at a time in a manner that suits their needs and isn’t overwhelming with the ability to live in their own home.
- Lower Costs: PHP is often found to be less expensive than a residential treatment program considering the individual lives at their own home.
Our partial hospitalization program at Recovery Institute of Ohio is for those who seek recovery from substance abuse disorders and/or mental health problems in Cincinnati, OH. We strive to provide patients with a safe and supportive environment with access to services, activities, and experiences that are focused on empowering individuals on their journey to sobriety.
Is a Partial Hospitalization Program Effective for Recovery Treatment?
Yes, PHP is known to be an effective treatment program for many individuals. Since this type of program is considered an outpatient program, it tends to be the most effective for individuals who come from an environment that is supportive and also practices sobriety. For example, if an individual is living in a home where others are abusing substances, it can make rehabilitation difficult for the individual participating in PHP.
People who have experienced a relapse in the past or who have co-occurring disorders might need to jumpstart their recovery with an inpatient program and then slowly transition into a partial hospitalization program.
One of our licensed medical professionals at Drug Rehab Ohio can help to determine which program is the most beneficial for you based on your substance abuse history.
Does Insurance Cover Partial Hospitalization Services?
Some insurance policies may cover the costs of a partial hospitalization program in Cincinnati, Ohio. We recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them about your coverage options. For specific questions about payments, please contact us.