Partial Hospitalization Program in Columbus,
OH: PHP Addiction Treatment
Your path to recovery, health, and wellness in Columbus.
Get The Help You Need
At Recovery Institute of Ohio, we specialize in providing effective treatment for individuals suffering from addiction and substance abuse. Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) in Columbus, OH, offers a stable, healthy setting for a successful recovery to take place for you or your loved one. With the goal in mind to help individuals live a sober life complete with fulfillment, we provide customized care from expert addiction specialists, psychiatrists, physicians, and licensed counselors, who inspire a sense of self-respect and change among our patients.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Our partial hospitalization program in Columbus, OH provides intensive care without requiring individuals to live at our facility. Clients attend group therapy 6 days per week (Monday through Saturday), in addition to attending weeklyTwelve Step Program meetings. Clients also meet individually with their therapist on a weekly basis.
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual sessions with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control and domestic violence groups
- 12 step meeting list and schedules (AA, NA, etc.)
- Employment phase (treatment schedule is adjusted for clients who work)
- Housing assistance (if needed)
- Random UA/breathalyzer tests
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more
What Should I Expect From a Partial Hospitalization?
PHP programs at our Columbus, OH-area facility can be ideal for individuals who have already completed a residential treatment program and are transitioning back to their normal routine.The benefits of our PHP include:
- Structured Care: Individuals participating in our partial hospitalization program in Columbus, OH receive care from expert addiction specialists, doctors, and psychiatrists.
- Frequent Treatment Sessions: Participate in both group therapy and individual therapy sessions throughout the day. Additionally, there are wellness activities daily that focus on healing through art, music, stress management, and recreational therapy. Individuals also have access to life skills courses and Twelve-Step meetings.
- Ability to Live at Home: PHP serves as a transitional program for those who have already participated in our residential treatment and are ready to slowly get back to their normal lives. While still serving as an intensive program, it allows for individuals to take their recovery one step at a time in a manner that suits their needs and isn’t overwhelming.
- Lower Costs: Because patients can stay at home during treatment, many find PHP to be an affordable option.
At Drug Rehab Ohio, we provide substance abuse treatment and alcohol rehab programs to those who seek recovery from addiction disorders and/or mental health problems in Columbus, OH. Through our Partial Hospitalization Program, we strive to provide you with a safe, secure, supportive environment, and a wide variety of professional services, activities, and experiences that will empower you in your journey towards success.
Are Partial Hospitalization Programs Effective?
Yes, PHPs are known to be effective for more extreme cases of addiction. Since this type of program is an outpatient treatment, patients who have a sober and structured home environment may transition into this method of recovery. For example, if an individual is living at home with someone who is abusing substances, it may inhibit the rehabilitation and recovery process for the person participating in PHP.
People who have experienced a relapse in the past, have co-occurring disorders, or have been a victim of abuse might need to start with an inpatient program and then slowly transition to the PHP in Columbus, OH.
One of our licensed medical professionals can determine which program is the best fit for you or your loved one based on your substance abuse history.
What If I Relapse After Leaving Residential Treatment?
Recovery Institute of Ohio provides patients with a fluid line of support while transitioning from residential to partial hospitalization. By slowly decreasing the level of addiction treatment provided to patients, we can lower the chance of relapse. For additional questions, contact our knowledgeable staff here.
Does Insurance Cover Partial Hospitalization?
Some insurance policies might cover the costs of a partial hospitalization program in Columbus, OH. We recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them about your coverage options. For any questions regarding specific payment or insurance options, contact us here.